Wednesday, May 02, 2012

The Apartment - 3 Bedrooms

The apartment has, as you might deduce from the post title, three bedrooms. The first is the master:
The bed is a kingsize, 'cos I wander around in the bed in my sleep a lot, with five decorative pillows and four oversized regular pillows. There a couple more pillows in the chair next to the bed that fill the bed. I'm not entirely sure, but I think those might be for the furniture on the balcony. The main interesting feature of the bedroom is that the AC unit... which apparently I can neither adjust or turn down the fan, is aimed directly at the bed. Net result, the bed on the tropical island is very cold at night. I'm experimenting with blocking off the AC vent.

Standing in the other corner, the window and the bedroom door to the balcony... never know when you might want to go out on the balcony to enjoy to view but are too busy to go around to the big door in the main room... and a television in the bedroom. You also get a pretty good view of the persian carpet and some more random artwork.
There are two more bedrooms. One small one with a pair of twin beds, and a television and an average temperature of 15 oC and another with a full sized bed, a television (I have a total of four televisions... no signal to any of them but lots of televisions) and an average temperature of about 21. I haven't figured out why the one is so cold but I may move into the warmer one if I can't master the AC unit.